Job Vacancy Announcement: Digital Marketing Manager
Date of Commencement: 8 January 2018
Salary Range: MMK 700,000 – MMK 900,000 + 15% Client Acquisition Bonus Scheme Available
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (One of the Best Digital Marketing Jobs in Myanmar) to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing manager will work with the supporting marketing team (such as Graphic Designer, Social Media Specialist, Web Developer), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
This is a huge opportunity for the right person. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director, and be responsible for driving revenue growth and driving our clients’ digital channels. You’ll live and breathe the brands and this is a great opportunity for further development for the right person. We’re entering an exciting phase and we want you!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Managing all SEO activities such as website SEO audit, content strategy, link building strategy, keyword research/analysis, On-Page Optimization, Local SEO Implementation etc.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social platform (e.g. FB, YouTube, LinkedIn) to increase the visibility of company’s social content + Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules + Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Launching and optimizing various PPC campaigns (Facebook Ads & Google Adwords) + Monitoring budget and adjusting bids to gain better ROI for clients.
- Running email marketing campaigns end-to-end (using MailChimp), managing email databases and creating newsletters + Analyzing campaign performance and suggesting improvements.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Proven at least 1 year working experience in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SEO PowerSuite, Cyfe Dashboard, SEO SiteCheckup, Hootsuite, MailChimp etc.).
- Client Meeting, Services Presentation, Pitching Prospective Clients, Networking, Attending Events etc.
- The Best Place to Work and Learn. We will teach you how to do AWESOME things!
Note: When you submit your CV, please also include your PHOTO ID & Expected Monthly Salary.
We are also looking for Social Media Specialist, Graphic Designer, Web Developer (WordPress CMS) AND Business Development Manager.
Get in quick – applications for this role close on 5th January 2018